Join us Friday March 22nd for the final Open workout 19.5 from 3:30 to 7:30pm. Find a friend to go Head 2 Head with or sign up for your desired heat time and wait for someone to challenge you. Although this is a Head 2 Head you are still only competing against yourself and your limits. This is just a friendly way to have some fun with the final event of the 2019 Open. This wouldn’t be a Cityscape event without our DJ Nathan Hedley spinning records getting you fired up and ready to throw down against your partner. After you have completed your workout stay around to cheer on your friends or help judge as they also compete in the Head 2 Head action for bragging rights. After all is said and done and the sweat is cleared off the floor we will have a few beverages and chat about our experience in this year’s Open. Grab a friend and secure your spot for our annual Head 2 Head Show Down.
How do I participate?
1) Find a friend or member you want to compete against in the 2019 19.5 Head 2 Head Show Down.
This friend does not need to be from Cityscape CrossFit or does not need to be in the Open.
2) Sign up for a scheduled heat time on the whiteboard at the gym. Heat times may vary as this will depend on the workout released @6pm on Thursday March 21st.
Please watch the release of 19.5 for standards for all movements prior to Friday as you will be judged during the workout and may be asked to judge after your heat.
3) You must show up a minimum 30 min before your heat time. You will be required to review movement standards.
You will be required to warm up on your own.
4) After you complete your workout you will judge the next heat after you.
If you are comfortable in assisting judging it would be greatly appreciated.
5) B.Y.O.B. and either bring food or you are welcome to order Skip the Dishes.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!